Tuesday, October 28, 2008

F is for Family to be (Pregnancy, etc.)

My Dreams for you

You are my baby to be
My precious little boy or girl
And I love you more already, my little one
Than anything in this world.

How could I be so blessed
As to receive a gift like you
It only goes to prove
Dreams really do come true!

I dream big dreams for you
Even though you are not here yet
But I know that big dreams come true
And these dreams I won't forget.

I dream of a life that is full of joy
And a life that is fun to live.
I dream for you a heart full of love
One that is quick to forgive.

Oh, little one my heart is so full
Of love and dreams and such
That to be sure that you aren't just a dream
I have to reach out and touch!

I rub my hands along the swell
That is now where you live inside me
And with each touch of my belly
I pray to the Lord that He will guide me.

As for my dreams for you, precious one
I know they will all come true
For the biggest dream I ever could have dreamed
Was the dream I dreamed of you!

Thena Smith

Guardian Poem

My mommy and daddy
Love me so much
I can tell by their words
And I can tell by their touch.
And loving me
The way that they do
They want only the best for me
And that's why they love you!
They know that you love them
And that you love me too
And if I should need guardians
They would trust me to you!
This trust is so special
From our God up above
Who brought together
This family in love.
Thena

No comments: