Tuesday, October 28, 2008

B is for Birthday

Happy Birthday Daughter

Happy Birthday Daughter
This is such a special day
With such fun things to do
As I celebrate the joy
Of having a daughter like you!
One who is is adorable
So funny and sweet
Who brightens up my day
And makes my life complete!
So go out there and have some fun
And eat that birthday treat
But go easy on the sugar
For you are already very sweet!
THena

Happy Birthday to you, my daughter

Happy Birthday to you, my daughter.
You bring such fun to my day
You keep me on my toes
By everything you do or say!
You are growing up so quickly
And becoming so very wise
Shaping up into a fine young woman
Right before my very eyes.
keep on having fun as you mature
And keep that kindness you display
Always in your heat dear one
And have a lovely 21st birthday!
Thena

Happy 21st Birthday

Was it twenty one years ago
That God sent you our way
Like a beautiful sweet rose
From a Heavenly bouquet?

Was it that many years ago
That He sent words to a sweet song
Planted deep within our hearts
And that He sent you to sing along?

Was it twenty-one years ago?
That I first saw your face
Heard your first infant sounds
And gave you that first embrace?

I don’t want to embarrass you
Or make too big a fuss
But on the occasion of your 21st birthday-
I really feel I must!
Thena

Mommy is Crying...First Birthday

There is cake and icecream
And there are presents all wrapped
I've been really good today
I'm all rested and napped.

But mommy has tear stains
All over her cheeks
And her voice comes out shaky
When my mommy speaks...

Why isn't she laughing
Why is Mommy crying today?
Doesn't she remember that
This is my first birthday???

Thena

One Year Old- Our Blessing

We loved you while
We waited for 9 long months
To see your face
And give you a long awaited
First loving embrace.

Now that we loved and cuddled you
For a whole year today
We can hardly believe the miracle
That God sent our way.

You are our one year old blessing
Is all I can say
As we celebrate your first birthday!

Thena

Our Baby is One

You are Mommy's angel
So precious and dear
I can hardly believe
That we've loved you a year!

We celebrate the year
That we've had you to love
Our angel, our princess
Our gift from above!

Thena

One Year

When God sends an angel down to earth
We call this heavenly miracle .... birth.

You grow sweeter with each passing day
How much you're loved...no words can say.

We hold your hand and you hold our heart
From the innermost tender part.

We watch you with love beyond what we've known
Amazed at what our love has sown.

This first year ends and we celebrate anew
The joy God brought us when He sent us YOU!

Thena Smith

First Birthday

Could anything be more fun
Than having a birthday
And being ONE!

One is so wonderful
You have to agree
That it is such
A fun age to be!

Today I'm so big
And can do so much more
Than ever, oh ever
I could do before!

Thena


The Princess is one today
And royal subjects will agree
That at the royal birthday home
Is the most fun place to be.

For one whole year our little princess
Has ruled our home and heart
And so we celebrate this date
As one that's set apart.

It's set apart for fun and games
And her birthday to celebrate
So come and join in the fun
Hurry, don't be late!

Thena

It's my party
And I'm so excited!
If you can come
I'd be delighted!

Today is a special day
My first birthday is here
It is a very special date
That I've waited for all year!

Thena

Birthday thanks from kids

Birthdays are more special
When shared with friends and family
And I want to show my thanks
That you celebrated the day with me.
It made it even more special
That my friends were there
To enjoy the party
And my birthday joy to share.

Thena


Birthdays are special
And friends are too
That is why I'm so happy
That I got to share my day with you!

Thank you for coming
I hope you had a great time
And I am so happy
That you are a friend of mine!

Thena


It's my birthday
And I'm so excited
And that you came
I'm so delighted!

I have a little treat
For you to take home today
So that you can enjoy the fun
That crafts will bring your way.

Thena

Happy Birthday Son

This card isn't pretty
This card isn't funny
It doesn't have cars keys attached
And it has no money!

SO don't shake it
In hopes that money will fall out
There is no secret code
Of that please have no doubt.

I had so many wishes for you
As you turn sixteen years old
That the hundreds of wishes
Were all this card could hold!

Thena

Invitation

The cowboys at the bunkhouse
Are ready to welcome you
To come and celebrate today
Master............'s turning four
In a special cowboy way!
We will go to the petting zoo
And have a pony or two
But the party won't be complete
Unless we can count on you!

Thena

Call out the Singers

I called out the singers
And the dancers too
Just to have them wish
A happy birthday to you!

So celebrate with singing
And celebrate with dance as well
And as for your birthday age.....
We will never tell!!

Hugs,
Thena

How Many Candles

How many candles on the cake?
How have ten years flown by?
How many tears have I brushed away
That tried to trickle down from my eye?

How much time until you are grown
And travel somewhere far away?
I won't think of that today
Just that it's your tenth birthday!

Thena

For My Son

Who could have known
That it would be so much fun
To have a baby boy
Who would turn into a SON!

Gone are the infant days
As now I realize
A handsome young son
Stands before my eyes!

Happy Birthday son on this special day
I am feeling so much more inside
But those are the only words
That right now I'm able to say.

Someday you will understand
When you have a little boy
To bring happiness to your day
And fill your life with joy!

Thena

Something About Seven

Our Trey was wonderful when he was six
But now suddenly he is seven
And I must say
I make new discoveries about him each day!
There is something about being seven
That is so delightful!
Trey at seven is fun and whimsical
But downright insightful
He loves peanut butter
And for chocolate has a taste
But doesn’t let his vegetables
Get cold or go to waste.
Trey is seven now
And what can I say?
Life doesn’t get any better
Than Trey on a good day!
Thena

Birthday at Forty

Just a little note to say
Best wishes on this special day
When life is so much fun
With joy that has not yet begun.

You are so wise and wonderful
Learning more each year through
That goes to form the awesome personality
Of the woman that is You!

Look at the ones who have gone before,
How beautiful they were at forty,
And how lovely they grew to be!
What wonderful women to know
and what lovely ladies to see!

So enjoy this lovely birthday
And know that you are a delight
To all of us who know and love you
And we want to do this day up right!!
Thena

No comments: