Tuesday, October 28, 2008

C is for Crafts

A Little Survival Kit

Being a mom is wonderful
And just to remind you
That you are doing great
Here is a big blue ribbon
To show you that you rate.
Babies can sometimes tire us out
And if you shed a tear (as sometimes mommies do)
When you or baby need them
Here is a pack of tissues for you.
I'm enclosing marbles for you
In case you feel you've lost one or two
And an eraser to remind you
That we all make mistake from time to time
And a little puzzle piece to remind you
That things will come together just fine!

Thena Smith

Planner Verses

I love to have my year all organized
And all my ducks in a row
This little book will help me
And make sure that my appointments I know!

I can keep track of where the kids are
And when the date I see
I will know exactly what I should be doing
And where I'm supposed to be!

Thena

You have so many places to go
And so many things to do
This little book will be just the thing
To keep life organized for you!
Thena


This little book is awfully nice
I decorated it myself
But it has a real purpose
Not meant to be put on a shelf.

It is to help me plan my day
And my life to organize
I think it will do a super job
And it's just the perfect size!

Thena

No comments: